Notice: As you can probably tell, this blog has been renovated. Please read the Changes & Policies section before continuing to browse this site. That being said, I'm glad to be back again! I hope you enjoy the new look! -Nanami

Drama | Nightmare Teacher: Episode 5-6


Name: Seok Pil Ho 
Type: Clingy/Possessive 
Level: 9
Meter: Extreme
Rating: 1

Featuring: A stalker type yandere also

*If I had to describe this drama arc in one sentence, it's the drama version of The Boyfriend story XD.*

P.S: You don't have to watch the whole drama for the yandere stuff, you can just watch episodes 5&6 shown above. But, some parts in the episode will be confusing as per the plot missed from not watching the other episodes. It is your choice. I thought the drama as a whole was enjoyable as I am a fan of the horror/mystery genre so if you like that give the series a try :D. 

Comments

  1. Uwaah, really ?!
    Cool! I go to watch this drama right now, I love horror/mystery genre too :P
    And I imagine I'll become excited when I reach these episodes 5&6 xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello nanami, please help me search for Related Page on this blog, i can't find it :( btw, thanks for the recommendation, i watched this drama and i like it very much: D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viewers from all over the world are enamoured by anime TV series. Many watch anime contents again and again. Also, some of the anime series is airing for a very long time.

    Read More -: 18 Longest Running Anime Series

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment