Notice: As you can probably tell, this blog has been renovated. Please read the Changes & Policies section before continuing to browse this site. That being said, I'm glad to be back again! I hope you enjoy the new look! -Nanami

App | The Crimson Kiss to Saint



Name: Claude
Type: Possessive/Obsessive
Level: 8
Meter: Extreme
Overall Game Rating: 1

*This game is a free game that is available for Android and Apple. It is free in the sense that if you want to read it you have to wait for story tickets every day to read the story. You also have the option to buy the entire story if you want. I personally bought the story because I hate waiting and I usually get bored or forget a game or story when I have to wait every day to play it. I personally like to binge play, watch or read things. If you don't mind the wait you can read the story for free. If you don't like that option you can buy the whole game for $2.99. As far as why I am talking about this game it is because one the characters in here is yandere. And it just so happens to be the vampire. Yay, vampire yanderes for the win! He's more yandere in other routes rather than his own, specifically Keisuke's route. But yeah he is yandere. The story is really short so it doesn't expand on his yandereness but if you want a little yandere action then I suggest you give this game a try. Enjoy~*


P.S: The quality of this game is not bad but, if you are just in it for the yandere I would suggest not to buy it since I personally don't know if you would be satisfied spending the money for the yandere in this game. I personally was okay with the price but that was because I had credit in my account and was like what the heck. I'm glad I did buy the game though because it led to a yandere ^^. So basically the choice is up to you. I would recommend reading it for free through story tickets though. 

Comments

Post a Comment