Notice: As you can probably tell, this blog has been renovated. Please read the Changes & Policies section before continuing to browse this site. That being said, I'm glad to be back again! I hope you enjoy the new look! -Nanami

Otome Game | Monochrome Heaven


Name: Kamishiro Akito
Type: Possessive
Level: 10
Meter: Extreme

Name: Misaki Ryuuto
Type: Clingy/Manipulative/Sadistic
Level: 8
Meter: Extreme


Overall Game Rating: 4

*Hey guys! I am back from the dead with another otome game! This one is free and in English, so that's queue to get excited! The game is called Monochrome Heaven by DIGICLA and is translated by Twin Project. In terms of male yandere, there are 2 characters I consider yandere in this game. One of them is the main male character and the other is the secret character. Regarding their yandereness these two are pretty good yanderes for a game of this type. Overall I must say the game is pretty good. The art is nice and so is the storyline. The game is filled with plot and there are secret characters and suggested orders to play each route which makes it even more exciting! I highly suggest you all check it out! Enjoy~*

Comments

  1. Oh, you're alive! And back with some yandere boys. Well if the game is free,then I'm gonna go out on a limb and play it then. It looks short enough, so that's both a plus yet not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm back ^^. The game is short yet long at the same time. Idk how to explain it lol.

      Delete
  2. I got stuck in a never ending stab-fest with Ryuuto, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Well technically I can wait, I just don't want to lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why were you absent for so long?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! (even tho I'm late) I really enjoy this game and I like how they have something going on with the MC as well. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i keep getting killed playing this!! How do i get to the yandere part?!! *bawling emoji*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment