Notice: As you can probably tell, this blog has been renovated. Please read the Changes & Policies section before continuing to browse this site. That being said, I'm glad to be back again! I hope you enjoy the new look! -Nanami

Anime | El Cazador de la Bruja


 Name: L.A.
Type: Stalker
Level: 7
Meter: Moderate
Rating: 1

 *Male yanderes in anime are a rare example, and here is one of those rare examples. The yandere in here is L.A. He is the creepy stalker type character for most of the anime. He harbours an extreme obsession with one of the heroines and it is too bad he only has some parts here and there in each episode. If you are in it for the male yandere this anime is just not worth it to watch. His moments are short and he is more of a villain so the "romance" between the heroine and him goes nowhere (it never existed in the first place). His role in the anime is similar to Kisshu's (Tokyo Mew Mew) in how he has parts scattered throughout the series. If you are fine with a side character yandere then check this anime out. Or check it out if you are interested in the anime itself.*

Comments

  1. Does he appears on the first few episodes or later?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He appears pretty early on in the series if I remember correctly.

      Delete
  2. I have the whole series and i enjoy him popping up and acting all distubed.I wish i can make his voice my ringtone (i might ).You have to hear L.A. in english it just amplify the yandereness.Dont mean to ramble but he's fun to watch."Ellis my sweet ellis'' i can't get over that hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed your rambling :D. I watched the series subbed but now I have to check out L.A.'s parts dubbed! I enjoyed his character too, especially his "Ellis my sweet Ellis," parts xD.

      Delete
  3. I'm not fond of side yanderes. They always make me hate the actual romance I should be rooting for. <_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I like when the male lead is the yandere because the story tend to have the more romantic side to yandere rather than the creepy side.

      Delete
  4. omg!..................... same voice actor as light yagami (death note)!!!! His voice is so creepy XD. I really liked the series, thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :D. I agree, his voice is perfectly yandere.

      Delete
  5. I liked the series as well, for me though, I think it would make more sense if the yandere likes the bounty hunter/also heroine because we know nothing about her past and her family at the start. My favourite character is probably the bounty hunter because she seems so mature and kind hearted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you but I feel like the creator made him like Ellis instead because she is the more vulnerable one I should say. Him liking Ellis also helps with the plot. But, my favorite character was the bounty hunter too.

      Delete

Post a Comment