June 01, 2014

Webtoon ◊ Abide in The Wind

*Okay so I REAALLLY wish I could read Korean (I'm learning, Beginner), because this webtoon is ridiculously good (O.O). The translated parts doesn't even get to the yandere parts though (ToT). There's like 114 chapters available on Naver, but no translations :(. Update 7/25/16: The webtoon has been picked up and more chapters are now available in English ^^.*

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=414609
(┳Д┳)
(┳Д┳)
(┳Д┳)
(┳Д┳)
(┳Д┳)

Name: Kairak 
Type: Clingy
Level: 6
Meter: Moderate
Rating: 2

3 comments:

  1. Omg, I know this was posted long ago, but I found a website where 108 chapters are translated! http://mangafox.me/manga/abide_in_the_wind/ this is the link if you haven't found it yet! I love your page, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the website! ^^ I am familiar with the fact that more translated chapters have been out that includes the yandere parts :D. But still, thanks for telling me!

      Also, thank you :).

      Delete
  2. adult kairak is so hot and yandere, I fell in love...

    ReplyDelete