August 03, 2015

Drama CD ◊ Breathing Series「Mansion Hen ~Butler and Step Brother~」


 Name: Step-Brother
Type: Clingy
Level: 4
Meter: Moderate
Rating: 3


*Okay so here is a Drama CD that is very similar to Yandere Heaven Vol.4 yet different. Basically in this Drama CD your butler and brother-in-law step brother are fighting for your love. Your father has plans for your marriage so you have to take lessons to become a future bride. Of course, your butler and brother-in-law step brother aren't happy with this. How this relates to male yanderes is because of your brother-in-law step brother in this Drama CD. He is the yandere while your butler is a Do-S. I absolutely love the fact that your brother-in-law step brother is the yandere! I have a weak spot for being called Nee-san~♪ so that already makes him my favorite but then he's a yandere too! Perfect <3. For more information you can check here. Also, here is the official webstie (^_^).*

*Edit 8/10: The brother in this series isn't your brother-in-law but your step brother. Even though the CD title roughly translates to brother-in-law he is actually your step brother. Which would make more sense if you listened to the CD.*

20 comments:

  1. Hi, may i know if there are any english translation for this? thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ^^. Sorry, as far as I know there is no english translation for this :(.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I know a manga that has a possible yandere in it. *hint* it's the black haired guy.

    Here's the link. http://otakumole.ch/index.php?page=manga&manga=95294

    Hope you can add it to your collection XD


    He hasn't shown his yandere-ness yet, but starting from chapter 8 above, seems like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for the reccomendation! I have been looking for some manga to read so this is perfect! Thank you ^^. I hope he does turn out be a yandere!

      Delete
    2. Hope you enjoy it! If you see that it has possible yandere, you can post a review of it :D

      I usually looking for yandere male in manga, and otakumole.ch (substitute for raffmanga and mangalator) provides free scanlation and raws, and some mangas there have possessive obsessive male lead :D

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I am enjoying the story so far, thanks again for reccomending the manga to me ^^. If the guy turns out be yandere I will definetly post about it :D.

      Delete
    4. Man, I always miss out on great things :( ..

      Delete
    5. Are you talking about the website not working? If so I am pretty bummed to :(. Even though I did get to read until the last updated chapter I am sad since I was looking forward to the next update. I got into the manga only to have it stop translating ^^;

      Delete
    6. yes, it's sad that I found out about it, seems like the owner got sued because of copyright issues, I hope I can find the chinese version from dm5 or just googling for the chinese title from mangaupdates.

      Was so surprised because the story got really interesting :(

      Delete
  3. Hy there Nanami-chan! I was really looking for new yandere drama cd and this drama cd is so perfect! Thanks for the post♥

    By the way, who are the seiyuus ?? And is this r-18 drama cd ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nabilah-chan! You are welcome :D.

      The seiyuus are Sochiro Hoshi and Akira Ishida. It is not R18.

      Delete
  4. Ok i don't get it. Brother-in-law it isn't sister's husband? So he has no right to be jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually that part doesn't make sense to me either. When you listen to the CD it doesn't seem to mention that fact if he is married to the heroines sister or not. That is why I assumed he is the brother of the guy she is supposed to marry. When I look at some places they refer to the brother as the heroines step-brother but the literall translation for the CD means butler and brother-in-law. Calling him step brother makes more sense though since he calls her Nee-san and has known her for a while. I will change the post because honestly even though the rough translation means brother-in-law it makes more sense to call him her step brother which I am pretty sure he is.

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) i get it now. Anw they are both handsome ~

      Delete
  5. I wish 2D world could become real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I really want to get this so thank you for bringing it to my attention. Is there a script of this anywhere. Since there is no translation as of yet.

    ReplyDelete