August 17, 2015

App ◊ Situation Boyfriend


 Name: 01,02,03
Type: 01-Possessive, 02-Overprotective, 03-Clingy
Level: 01-3, 02-1 03-2
Meter: Slight
Rating: 0


*If you have been in need for some male yandere voices look no further! All thanks to my love for shotas, I was drawn to this game when I saw it on the App store. To my surprise, there were yanderes in here :D! Basically this is an App which is similar to a Drama CD. It's a Voice App and you get to choose from many different types of characters to play! Just download the voice pack for the character of your choice and, when you talk to them, you will be presented with various dialogue that is translated in English for you!!! It's perfect <3. The game itself is free and there are some purchases you can make in the game if you want more voice packs for a character. But, the good thing is, all the voice packs for the yandere characters are FREE. You just have to do stuff like download another game, tweet about the game, or write a review :). The yanderes are part of the "a la carte" series. 01 is definitely a yandere while 02 and 03 are more borderline. My favorite is 03 of course since he is the shota one <3. If you really want to enjoy the male yandere experience I suggest you get all the voice packs for the yandere characters. Especially Berserk Mode since that is where you get the most yandere dialogue. Enjoy~.*


*Edit 8/19 Here is a guide on how to use the App in case you are having trouble finding the yanderes and downloading the voice packs ^^.*

17 comments:

  1. "Thanks to your love for shota" Nanami-chan,why is this have to do with your shotachon ? XD

    Buy really,what is this app anyway ? Is it alarm thing or something ?? Also,seiyuu name please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nabilah-chan! The reason why finding this App had something to do with my love for shotas was because the screenshots for the App had shota looking characters so on impulse I downloaded it haha ^^.

      The App is a Voice App. Basically you get to hear the character of your choice talk to you depending on the situation he is in. It's kind of like a Drama CD but not exactly.

      For example, one of the characters is the Feverish Boyfriend, when you download his voice packs and talk to him, you get various dialogue on him reacting to you nursing him back to health ^^.

      Each character has their own seiyuus so it's different depending on the character.

      The seiyuus for the yanderes are as follows...
      01 - Okumura Sho
      02 - Takahashi Hidenori
      03 - Kawanishi Kengo

      Delete
    2. Ok! I get it now~ thanks Nanami-chan! And I'm so sorry for late replying (;´ຶДຶ `) I'm quite busy with school so I don't really have time to surving in internet -_-

      Delete
    3. You're welcome ^^. And, it's okay!

      Delete
  2. I can't find the yandere guys on there... T T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here I hope this helps...
      http://yanderemales.blogspot.com/p/how-to-use-app-situation-boyfriend.html

      I made a guide for others like you who have a hard time finding them ^^.

      Delete
    2. OMG thank you so much! I did as you said in the tutorial and if it weren't for that, I would have never found them and more characters, but thank you so much!!

      Delete
  3. I'm so difficult when it comes to voices XD, I can tell if it sounds fake o_o. But some of the characters have a great voice :D. And sometimes encouraging mode is usefull lol.
    In my opinion, the best seiyuu who voices yandere characters is Hino Satoshi OMGGG :ss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there anyone who better in voicing yandere male than him ? He's TOMA after all XD

      How about you Nanami-chan ??

      Delete
    2. I understand what you mean ^^. I'm difficult too since I like young-ish voices. If the person sounds too old it's no good for me ^^;

      Also, yes, Hino Satoshi is a boss at voicing yandere! Not only is he Toma, he is Ikuto also ^^.

      Delete
    3. I was pretty impressed with Takeuchi Ken's performance in Otona Marchen 3 Cinderella drama CD. The prince sounded so high on love. ^^ It was like he (or the producers) took Futari no Himitsu 8 and made a better yandere.

      Delete
    4. I actually haven't heard of the Drama CD before so this is new to me! The idea of taking Futari no Himitsu 8 and making a better yandere sounds appealing ^^. Also the way that you said he sounded "high on love" makes me eager to listen to it!

      Delete
  4. I'm gonna download this. Thanks to my new phone I should have room to do it. I think I'm gonna stalk the app store now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It keeps telling me "connection error" :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to run the app on a different device or update it if there is an update. You can also try getting rid of it and then downloading it again. I hope this helps.

      Delete