April 13, 2015

Miscellaneous ◊ BLOGIVERSARY!!!

YAY! It has officially been 1 year since my 1st post on this blog! I can't believe that's it's already been a year! It feels like just yesterday I started this blog!

Thank you to everyone who has been following my blog and everyone who has supported me. I really appreciate the comments everyone leaves and enjoy the compliments (-^^-). Feel free to give me any improvements too. If there is anything you wish that I had on this blog you can leave a comment or email me at yanderemales@aol.com. Here is to another year of blogging!

Wow. 1 year of male yanderes! I'm glad that I get to....
share my male yandere passion with others who enjoy them as much as I do! There has been a few good yanderes that I have encountered so far. I wish there were more but I can't be too picky. I'm glad that there is some exposure of them! I hope in the future I have a lot more to post about! I would really like to see more in anime. I NEED MORE TOMAS XD.

So far titles that I have really enjoyed are as follows....(They are not in any ranking order).
  1. Aishite Kudasai, Sensei (Manga)
  2. Amnesia (Anime)
  3. Dot Kareshi, We're 8bit Lovers! (Otome Game)
  4. Metronome (Webtoon)
  5. Risou no Kareshitachi (Manga)
  6. Yandere Kareshi (App)
  7. Last Friends (Drama)
  8. Diary Operetta (Otome Game)
  9. Kubera (Webtoon)
  10. Abide in the Wind (Webtoon)
  11. Flowers of Evil (Manhwa)
  12. Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi (Otome Game & Anime)
  13. Starstruck Lovers (App)
  14. Diabolik Lovers (Otome Game)
  15. HISTORY - Psycho (Music Video)
  16. Can't Say No (App)
  17. Hakuji (Manga)
  18. Aisaresugite XX Sarechau Series (Drama CD)
  19. No Kuni no Alice Series (Otome Games & Mangas)
  20. Yandere Heaven Series (Drama CD)
Honorable Mention: Watashi no Megane-kun

Watashi no Megane-kun would have been added to this list but I didn't really like it as much because the girl was kind of yandere for him too and for some reason that turned me off. But, the guy was a good yandere so I put it under Honorable Mention. 

Well, that's it. I hope we get a lot more male yanderes to come! It's been a fun year of blogging! Please continue to support me for another year! \(^_^-)/

12 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary please don't stop i really love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Don't worry, I won't stop. Only if my love for male yanderes run out then I will. And trust me, that will never happen XD.

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I just wanted to let you know that you're amazing, and please don't stop posting anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're so sweet~. Thank you! I promise, I won't stop posting anytime soon! (-^_^-).

      Delete
  4. Wow...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! ↖(^▽^)↗I'm sorry I haven't checked your blog since I was so busy but I promise I will check it as long as I have time ∩__∩also your blog is the most amazing and my favorite one♥!! So please don't stop posting ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww~ Stop it, you're making me blush. Thanks! And, it's okay, that's fine (^_^). I appreciate you even visiting my blog and commenting!

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary! I'm glad I found this awesome blog :D and you're funny too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate your compliment! \(^_^)/

      Delete
  6. One whole year...Plus some change since I'm late. XD

    Congrats, I hope your blog grows even bigger with time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I can't believe it's been that long!

      Thanks! ^^

      Delete