February 16, 2015

Otome Game ◊ Bad Medicine ~Infectious Teacher~

*Okay so the yandere in here is so cute <3. I totally eat characters like him up. His name is Kashu Remu and he is your chemistry teacher. The other yandere is Tojo Kairi, your fine arts teacher. He has a personality similar to Hasui Tomoomi from Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi and is voiced by Hino Satoshi (Seiyuu for Toma and Ikuto XD). I prefer Kashu though. He's so adorable (-^O^-). As a bonus some endings for the other characters are yandere like so that's good. This series also has Drama CDs. For more information check out Otome Jikan.*

Name: Kashu
Type: Possessive/Clingy/Sadistic
Level: 6
Meter: Moderate

Name: Kairi
Type: Obsessive 
Level: 6
Meter: Moderate

Overall Rating: 1

Check Out This Review

9 comments:

  1. Aaaah, I want to play to this game... °A° But it doesn't work on my computer, I'm so... DISGUSTED ;-; I only could listen some of the CD dramas, though.
    (GOD, KASHU IS SO CRAZY XD Too bad, I wanted to play his route on the game... WHY IS IT DIFFICULT TO PLAY?! OAO" )


    And I love your blog! I discovered a lot of things, thanks to you! I love yandere guys so much! °^°

    (sorry for my bad English, I'm French... ^^" )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you set your computer to Japanese locale? That's sometimes the problem since sometimes people forget to do that.

      Kashu is crazy and that is why I love him XD.

      Thanks for loving my blog!! I'm glad you discovered some things ^^ and, I <3 Yanderes 2!

      Your English is not bad so don't apologize (^_^)/.

      Delete
  2. Hiiii, could you please write their routes or direct me to a site that has ?? I need this so much T-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the walkthough for Kashu..
      http://otomereview.blogspot.com/2014/06/bad-medicine-infectious-teachers.html

      This is all I could find for you so far. If I find the other routes I will tell you ^^.

      Delete
  3. Konnichiwa! Do you know where I can download this game? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! And you can get the game here,
      http://rejetweb.jp/bm/DL/

      Delete
    2. did this game just a demo??? I already choose the character and after that it back to the title screen.

      Delete
  4. sorry to ask but did you know where I can download any otome game for pc???

    ReplyDelete