June 06, 2014

Otome Game ◊ Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi

*Warning: SMUT/MATURE. This game is filled with yandere guys. All of the playable guys are yandere, some extreme, some not so extreme. But they are all definitely yanderes. There is no English version for it but you can go through the review down below.*

http://sandeian.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/otome-game-review-kuro-to-kin-no-akanai-kagi/
Click on Picture above for review

 Name: Ikuto
Type: Possessive 
Level: 5
Meter: Moderate

Name: Yukio
Type: Clingy
Level: 3
Meter: Slight

Name: Tomoomi
Type: Stalker/Obsessive
Level: 7
Meter: Moderate

Name: Chihiro
Type: Clingy
Level: 1
Meter: Slight

Overall Rating: 2



There is an OVA for this also that has a little of the yandere stuff in it if you're interested. The OVA is R18 also.*

4 comments:

  1. How was the anime? I wanted to try it but my friend said i should'n. She doesn't wanted to speak about it. Now i'm a bit confused. Is it bad or good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was good. It focused only on one character though and it is for mature viewers (18+). If you like yanderes you will like it I think but if you don't you won't like it. Also there is incest so if you don't like that don't watch.

      Delete
  2. Haha, lurking in your website again. I loved this! It's a dream come true for smut, incest, and not to mention younger brother type fan. Makes me really wish I can play the otome in English T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Glad to know you enjoyed it! This is one of my favorite too! And yes, I wish the game would come out in English!

      Delete